Thursday, February 19, 2009

You Make Life Sweet!!!

Its such a beautiful day out!! 60 Degrees and Sunny!!! I hope where you are its a lovey day too!! I just finished up this card this morning. "Riley on the Couch" is a stamp by Hanna Stamps and I've decided I just love the Riley stamps!!
Photobucket
This image was sent to me from a very "Sweet" person on SCS. Thank You, that was very nice of you!! I used all Basic Grey paper for this card and Blue Bazzill card stock! I colored it with Copics. I love the stitching. This card would be great for a guy! Not a lot of embellishments and the great blue colors!! This card will be listed on eBay tonight!
Thanks for stopping by and for all your Happy Comments...You are too sweet!!

Edited to add: This card is sold! Thank You!!

13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...im not lucky enuf to have any Rileys yet but think he's sooo cute :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to love Riley in any pose! I can see he's in a chocolate coma and happy as can be or did he eat too much!
    Great card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! love that paper and the pigged out riley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! I LOVE the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and that image is adorable! love your coloring and layout...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Riley-I just posted riley card on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love the colors and the layout of the card. Too darned cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the image, too funny!
    Sandy O
    www.papertransformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Riley stamp! Great coloring, papers, and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute, i wish that was me right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the patterned paper and layout that really brings focus to that cute Riley. Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the progression of paper through the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails