Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling a Little Green......

Heard you were a "Dragon"...I love these High Hopes Stamps!! I did this card for the Challenge: HHC17 over on the High Hopes Blog Seymore the Dragon was fun to do and would be perfect for someone who is fighting a winter cold or this terrible flu thats going around!!!
Photobucket
I used some more Basic Grey paper, lately I've been addicted to it! I colored with Copics and put some Dew Drops to add some "bling". This card will be on eBay soon until then...Get lots of rest and Drink Plenty of fluids!! =:O)

This Card has been sold, Thank You!

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the paper and image (: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card! That dragon is wonderful and I know what you mean about Basic Grey paper - it IS addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! You do a fabulous coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and love your coloring! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute. Love the image and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is this?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable, I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful cards on your blog. Glad I blurfed this way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails