Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Start Bragging.....My Last ACEO! For Now!

This week is going by sooooooooo quickly!! On this rainy and cloudy day, I am finishing up helping the kids with my portion of their school Valentines and working on a new Easter card. I'll post one of the Valentines tomorrow! =:O) Cute, Little, Sweet they are!!
This is my last of my favorite ACEOs I'm going to share. This is from my little bear/fairy "series". She is called Start Bragging!!
Photobucket
ACEO's are so fun to do and you feel like you've just done this big art project in a little, tiny amount of time and space! If you havent tried one you should!! Just remember they need to be 2.5" by 3.5" to be considered an ATC or ACEO!!!
Have Fun and Thanks for Looking!!

Edited to add: This ACEO is sold! Thank You!!

3 comments:

  1. This little "Fairy Bear is ADORABLE! I love the colors you used on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these little bears! Each one of yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, this bear is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails