Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!!

I made this layout for the P K Glitz blog since I'm starting to dream of Spring about now. I loved using the Lagoon colored glitter to represent the water...its perfect!! You can find all the details about this page on their blog!!

Spring is soooo coming! Yesterday, spur of the moment, I got 4 - 5 inches of my hair cut off!! (Honey...well he was a little shocked!) I can still put it up in a pony tail but now it feels so light and much healthier!
What exciting things are you doing???
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful page and definitely has me thinking of warm summer days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails