Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lil' Chocolate Bunnies!

Happy Thursday!! You know what that means!!?! Tomorrow...is Friday!! Wooohooo! I have been on a new schedule adding in Hip Hop classes and Soccer and possibly swim team, all starting this past week for the Girls! They have something everyday but Friday!!! Why is it always so hard adjusting to new schedules? Crazy I tell you!!!

I have been busy in the craft shack as well... P K Glitz asked me if they could feature me on their blog and I said...Yes, Please!! That meant making some crafty goodness with some of their yummy glitter...{Okay!} Since Easter is coming I needed to start on some treats....

Bunny Love!! I used a couple of PTI stamps to make the tags and after coloring with Copics, I glittered around the tag as well as the bunnies adorable little heart tails! These make such a fun little treat! Who doesn't love a chocolate bunny?? YUM!!!

I have a request in for cereal/marshmallow treats for Easter. So I'll be making some of those soon. I made Lucky Charm treats for St. Patricks day and honestly, I just don't think anything can top those! Have you ever made them with Lucky Charms? I'm not kidding...they are the best treats, Ever!!! I was having trouble not eating them all! Seriously....so I'm not sure I can top those!

If you want to take a peek at what else I made this week, you can hop over to the P K Glitz blog and read the feature! Too Fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I love that you did!

1 comment:

  1. You have the best little blog ever!! I love all your idea's. I was paroozing the SCS gallery, and found your cute creation. I love how you display allot of fun things for the kidlets. Hugs your new follower, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails