Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily!

I'm always behind. I finally started working on my December Daily! I've taken pictures and I have stuff ready to go into it but....NO pages ready....so today I started working on the cover....

Since this is my first year playing along with the December Daily idea...I'm not sure what size will work best so I went with an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. I used Martha Stewart wood grain paper on the cover and then embellished with some of my large crepe paper frill ribbon in white. Then using bits from here and there...some red and white twine from my etsy store, a Martha Stewart holly leave and felt pointsetta, a peppermint stick from Michael's, snowflake from Jolee's by You, letters from Pink Paislee...I just started layering...

I can't wait to start getting some pages together!! Such a fun idea!! Are you doing a December Daily? Have any good tips to share?
Well....back to it....Hope you are having a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

  1. MY first DD this year too!!!
    Hope you don't mind me mentioning this by Challenge Heaven have a mini DD comp happening with 12 days full of prompts for different ideas for your pages. Great prizes too.
    http://challengeheaven.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous Colleen!! I just love your page with the details!! So festive!! The embellishing is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails