Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordly Wednesday.....

WOW! WOW! WOW....Where has all the time gone??? The season is almost done...gone...over...how sad is that? Hate...that....Hate Shopping too...but that's a lot of what I've been doing...and trying to shop on a tight budget....grrr...hate that too!! Is anyone else struggling this Holiday season? It doesn't help that my Mum is not here and this is the first Christmas without her...so my emotions are up and down and....up and down!! Just keeping it real.

I'm trying to remember these words....because they are sooooo true!

Photo Credit Unknown


Hope to be crafting full time again...starting next week. One of my goals for 2012 is to be more consistent, something I definitely need to work on. The shop is closed until the new year with hopes of having some fun new stuff in there then!!

Hope your Holiday season is going great!!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails