Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flower Love....

I never find it hard to fall in love with flowers....whether fresh or handmade, they bring a smile to me. They can uplift my mood and change my day....Recently I've needed a flower or two.....fresh ones for my kitchen table and handmade ones to brighten an outfit or two.

You may remember me making these flowers here...oh how I loved them.....but this time I needed something brighter and fresh...so I started making these...and couldn't stop...

So bright and fun....lots of layers...at least 10 and with adorable felt leaves...they become so many things...hair clips...pins...clothing accessories...I think I'm going to put one on my bag...Love...Flower Love...I hope to have them in my shop by the end of the week.

I was invited to do a vendor fair this weekend...I would bring these flowers...but I just don't have enough other inventory to go....if I had been more busy around here...working, working, working...I would have...I have some excellent ideas for this particular fair...hopefully they will ask me back next year!!

What have you been doing this summer? Have you been busy?

Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Flowers!! I need to buy some fabric to make these!! Love them!! I know you will sell out fast!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails