Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Little Houses!!

November is FLYING by! Super fast!! It just needs to slow down...I have so many things to do!!! Is it going quick for you? All the stores kinda skip Thanksgiving too, nothing but Christmas right after Halloween. Its all too fast for me right now!
I have been crafting though....working on items for the craft fairs I'm doing. I've been working on these little house ornaments..they are so cute...I love that each one has its own personality!

I told my youngest there were magic fairies in them....now she wants them all and has been asking for me to make her one with dogs on it....so I'll have to be on the lookout for some cutie dog fabric print. I still have more to sew....they all seem to be in various stages of done....but not enough completed....

What are you working on? Are you doing any craft fairs?
I'm off to sew some more....Have a great rest of the week!!

Linked to: handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. hello
    you have nice content in your blog
    but you need to customize it and change your template
    go to this blog you will find what you want
    Fire Blogger Tools
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails