Friday, September 10, 2010

{ Ribbon Love }

I love the look of this pile of hand dyed ribbon in fun Halloween colors. Since, I needed some cool ribbon for a treat I'm working and couldn't find just what I was looking for in my stash...I decided to make some! Love these colors and this ribbon is so fun to play with!! I threw some in my etsy store too....just for you!!! You can also dye your own ribbon...matching colors perfectly to your project.....I showed you how to here.

I can't wait to show you the treats....you'll have to wait and see till next week though....they are not quite ready!!
All this Halloween stuff is definitely making me fell "fallish". The last couple of days the weather has been chilly so today I made a huge pot of chili which is cooking in the crock pot..unfortunately {or not}..today is turning out to be a warm sunny day! I bought things to make pumpkin apple muffins too! {Yum} I love the cooler weather!
What are you working on? Are you in Fall mode yet?
I'm still gathering some things for a fun little giveaway too....so stayed tuned!!
Thank you to everyone who has left comments lately! They make me very Happy! I love to read your thoughts and feedback!
{Hugs}

3 comments:

  1. Your ribbon looks great, what do you use as a base--ie what type of ribbon do you get to die?
    I've been in a fall mood here, made a large pot of chilli myself last week and ate that half the week, as well as a blackberry apple crumble--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely not in the fall mode. In fact, I get there kicking and screaming usually. lol Love the look of the dyed ribbon - beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ribbon. I just checked out your Etsy store and added to my favorites. I'll be doing some shopping there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails