Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes, Oh My!

Last night we had a game night. Kolt's Girly Friend brought over a game called Apples to Apples . I've never played before but the older Kids had and if you haven't played either, it was super fun and easy. It was very interesting to see each Kids interpretation of a word and you can definitely see the different generational inspiration!! Kyle (24 Now!!!) wanted Falafel for dinner and Honey cooked them out to perfection! They were super delish!! We even used some of the homemade salsa I made as one of the toppings! I made Raspberry Chocolate cupcakes with the freshest & biggest raspberries I've seen and they turned out so pretty I thought I'd share! The frosting was a little too sweet for my liking so if I make these again, I'll have to change that! None of this is helpful for my never-ending diet, of course, but it sure was fun!

With no alarms set, everyone slept in a little later here today after the first big week at school! Since we are not travelling or have any big plans this weekend, I'm going to attempt to make a bunting/garland/banner. We'll see how my sewing skills are after such a long break! =:O) If it turns out, I'll post it later! =:O)
Enjoy your Weekend!!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails