Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring has Sprung!!

So I actually made this card on Sat. using the sketch over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog. It was my first time doing a sketch from there and it was fun!!!It was from 2 weeks ago but those challenges never get "old" so you can do them anytime....
Photobucket
I used the Penny Black "Companion" stamp and did the flower twice and added another butterfly, both pop dotted, to add a little more fun! The paper (which is very "springy")and ribbon are from Making Memories, Prima flowers and stickles along with various brads and gems finish up the card. This card will be on eBay tomorrow so if you want, you can see the inside there. Thanks for taking a peek!!
Have a Happy Day!!

Edited to add: This card has been sold. Thank You!

8 comments:

  1. this is such a cute card..and i love your color combo and prints
    tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the hedgie and that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty! Love the dp with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh This is my fav! I just love Penny Black, they can do no wrong. Pretty, sweet, cute, perfect!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable and I love your coloring on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails