Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!!!

I love the Friday Sketchers blog and often think...I want to do that but then something comes up or I forget, well this week, I decided to just do it!! Photobucket
The paper is My Minds Eye and I love the whole line!! I used the new Spring 2009 Magnolia stamps which are super cute and I pop dotted her off the card then I pop dotted her pockets and the cute ladybug! Her rubber boots I glazed to make them look shiny! I downloaded the circle sentiment that I think looks perfect on this card! Finished with a little ribbon, some Primas and a tiny bit of bling!
The weather is perfect today!! Spring is here!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Edited to add: This card has been sold. Thank You!

12 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable, so isnt this card, :) I love that dp you used and the colors just jump off the card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for such a cute and sooo lovely card you have made with my sketch. looks so pretty and great.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and love that sketch you used! You did a fab job with this...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, this is soooo sooooo darling!!! I just love these Tilda stamps, they are toooo sweet!!! I love the colors you used on her, and your coloring is great!!! Great job on the sketch challenge, I will have to look into those, they are soo fun to do :) Thank you for sharing with us :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love all your layers and bunch of flowers...such great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright spring colors card - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very adorable Colleen! I love the flowers, it just makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I just got and used her on a card too. I love how you popped up the pockets and ladybug separately. Lovely papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the layout, the flowers are just right, cute image, perfect colours again!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails