Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Freezing Cold!!

I've been cold all day! It so dark and rainy here!! I wish it would just snow but...no such luck in this part of the state =:O( Wishing of snow I created this cute and "cool" paper piecing set. The little recipe card could be used to make such an adorable card!!
Photobucket
I made this set out of white, black and blue and a mustard type colored Bazzill cardstock. With no pattern or computer image, I just kinda winged it. Inked it with Brilliance. The string of lights are Jolees and of course I added a little Stickles because who can resist a little of that!! You can see it up close and read the poem by clicking on the picture.
My Mum lost power for quite a while in the snow storm that hit New England and said it was super icy and cold. For all those affected by the big storm a couple of days ago....Stay Safe and Warm!!

6 comments:

  1. I think it's cute...the penguins are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card...those are such cute little penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too cute! I just love penguins and igloos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the paper piecing! It's so tedious and this is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails