Monday, October 17, 2011

Tick Tock...You Don't Stop.....

I'm working on things for a couple of upcoming craft shows and I will also be heading out of town soon too...so I'll be in and out for a little bit....but mostly out maybe....

My Girls want me to make their costumes this year as well...A Toadstool, complete with Gnome and one wants to be an modern Fish..Adorable..but Wow..am I'm feeling a little overwhelmed...I hope I can get it all together....we still don't even have all the inside decorations up...

They {The Girls} did manage to put the dogs in their Halloween costumes and I just love this picture of THOR in his "Bad Dog" costume which matches his personality perfectly!!



Other Stuff in my World:

My "Smart Phone" decided to go swimming with me....it floated to the bottom in slow motion as if to say....hey look I can swim too...I don't think its very smart anymore. All my pictures were lost and the camera no longer works but I am thankful it is still working at this time...I have no upgrades available for 583 days!! ooops!!

We went and saw Footloose.....loved it...I did cry this time, unlike the first movie, only because the Kid had lost his Mother and this time I could kinda relate.

Heading into the City tomorrow to do the Ferry Building Farmers Market and visit with my God Parents who are in town from Michigan.

I have over 50lbs of candy in my office for some Sweetie Sticks I'm going to be making and every time I walk into my office I am greeted by the sweet smell of lemons, cherries, strawberries....its a good thing none of the bags are opened yet....Okay...I opened the Carmel squares but they don't really have a smell because they are individually wrapped! {and I haven't really eaten That many!!}

Tonight is my first Water Aerobics class....hope its fun!!

I'm off...much to do...Hope you're doing great!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails