Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Word Up!


Photo via Pinterest

Whats been happening??? I am still making candy leis'...I have 20 to go and then I am caught up...kind of happy about that...I think I've gained 5lbs since I started playing with all the candy!!!
The sun finally started peeping out and I was able to go to the pool yesterday...when you don't work out for a week because of the weather...its not that good.
Hard to believe, School is officially over for the summer tomorrow and I will no longer have a child in Elementary school!!! I can't believe they are all "Big" Kids now! Let the fun begin!!!
Hope things are going your way and you have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails