Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You Make Each Day ~ Sweeter!

Good Morning!! Its bright and sunny here already today and it is officially the first day of summer vacation for the Kiddos! This card to me just oozes the warmth of summer time. It reminds me of a sweet fruit salad with bits of watermelon, oranges and strawberries..Yum, can you taste that?!

I made this card for P K Glitz and if you hop over to their blog you can find all the details!
Grocery store, probably the pool and working on some orders and assignments are on the agenda for today....What exciting things are you planning for today?!? Whatever you've got going on, I hope its sweet!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so scrummy Colleen. I love the colours. :)
    Congratulations to your Son.xx
    Hope you all have a lovely summer.
    Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails