Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday...Words....

Wow...Hard to believe its been over a whole month on here without me! I've been chugging along. Doing what I need to do and sometimes that leaves no energy or creativity for crafting and Im trying to juggle it and find a happy balance!!
What I have been doing....trying to get my life and house in better order including doing Weight Watchers and cooking better for the family..{trust me...I still like and crave all the bad stuff!}. I also go to the gym pretty much 6 days a week.....I never thought I'd be a gym person....but turns out I like it! Yay!! Losing weight is the hardest thing I think I've ever done...specially since I am an emotional eater but I've lost 40lbs now and that feels pretty happy! Still have more to lose but I can honestly say...I'm working on that!
I have also been working on a few fun things to put into the shop later on this week...been working with things red and teal! I love that color combination! Don't you? Here is a sneak peek I posted on Facebook last week....
I hope you've been having a great month!! Be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails