Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Classroom Treaties!

I can't believe this is the last year I can send Halloween treats into the classroom,{although, at this school they are not suppose to have any treats, but I sneak em in anyway!}. Next year my youngest baby will be in Jr. High and they don't take a bunch of treats in...they just want a couple for their best friends. This year Hannah wanted to give little treats and picked these...

I always like to use what I have in my office....so after looking around I came up with these...tiny little envelopes. Decorated with some ribbon, ticket and spooky spider.

We tucked a little piece of Martha Stewart scrapbook paper in each envie to give it a little pop. For the back, I printed a little label that says...Happy Halloween from Hannah...Cute, easy and inexpensive....my favorite things!!

I still have to make a treat for Miranda, she wants something a little bigger, "because she's older". Luckily, I only have to make 10 for her but since she needs them tonight for the church group is having a little Halloween party...I better get to work! What treats did you come up for your Kids?

2 comments:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails