Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Popping in to say HI!!

Wow! I just popped in to say "HI"....I made this card using the Glitter Pearls from P K Glitz. If you haven't tried this stuff its BEAUTIFUL! Truly YUMMY!!! Pop over there for all the details!

Its been a busy week and hard to believe summer will be over in less than a month...
After the Girls got out of Vacation Bible School we went to the pool and I played water football with the Boys.....Two days later, I think my arms almost fell off from being so sore. I can't keep up with 24 years olds...what the heck was I thinking??? The oldest called to check on me the next day....he says "Mom, are you sore today?" I said "a little" he said..."Wow, I am!!!!" hmmmmmm....maybe I can keep up! =:O)
The Girls are still sleeping so I'm trying to figure out something fun to do today. I really want to go to the u pick farms and pick fruits (Im feeling a jam and pie making day coming on) or maybe the Garlic Festival?! I have an almost finished layout sitting on my desk, so Since Honey is going to work for a couple of hours this morning, I'm going to finish it and then close up shop for the day. What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you have something fun to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails