Friday, April 27, 2012

Little Shop Update!!

Well I finally added a couple of new things to the etsy shop...something I hope to do more of in the near future! My favorite is this red and teal kit....using some of the stuff included in it...you can make this happy little gift bag.....
What an easy way to make any gift look pretty!! Heres a peek at the Kit...
I also finally took out my button maker that I'm pretty sure I've had sitting in the cupboard for 2 or 3 years now and have never used and finally made some! I made flatback buttons of the days of the week...they turned out so cute....easy to put into your project life or mini album or onto scrapbook pages...
I hope to start adding several things each week from now on....need to start working harder instead of hardly working =;o)
Thanks for popping in....Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. freelance career It is a career that should not be overlooked. Although many people still view the freelance career as a career that is not stable. pgslot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand slots before betting Ready to learn how to beat slots to be under control. Don't worry about investing a lot of bets anymore. joker123

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails